Drops Language Learning Games
Join 35 million people who are learning a new language with Drops. Language learning is easy when you learn with Drops language learning games! Learn to speak Korean, Spanish, Japanese, French, Chinese, German, English, and 40+ different foreign languages! Language learning is fun and free with Drops. You can start learning from scratch or brush up on the world’s most used languages, including Spanish, French, and English.
Learn to speak new languages the fun way with Drops language learning games. Language learning with Drops free app. Speak Korean, French, Spanish – become fluent with Drops language lessons. Learn languages, vocabulary, and foreign phrases effectively in Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, German, Italian, and Hindi. Play language learning games and get rewards. Drops even has different dialects for some of its languages, including Mexican Spanish and Castilian Spanish. You can learn the correct regional Spanish with Drops language learning games.
• Become fluent in a new language with the Drops language learning app
• Learn to read different alphabets like Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, and Hindi
• Custom illustrations for each word makes learning the language easy to remember
• Language learning fun with game-like language lessons
• Track your language learning progress and get rewards
• From beginner to expert levels, learn foreign language vocabulary
• A professionally curated vocabulary list with more than 3,000 words and phrases
• Professional and correct dialect pronunciations
• Learn Korean
• Spanish learning app
• Learning languages like American English, British English, Korean, Mexican Spanish, Latin-American Spanish, Japanese, German, French, European Portuguese, Russian, Castilian Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Tagalog, Hebrew, Icelandic, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Turkish, Cantonese Chinese, Dutch, Norwegian, Thai, Swedish, Vietnamese, Maori, Brazilian Portuguese, Farsi (Persian), Hungarian, Greek, Hindi, Danish, Samoan, Indonesian, Finnish, Serbian, Croatian, Esperanto, Estonian, Hawaiian, Ukrainian, Yoruba, Bosnian, Swahili, Igbo, Sanskrit and Ainu
“By focusing on visually appealing games and vocab, Drops aims to lower the barrier preventing users from exploring a new language and, ultimately, accessing the social and economic benefits knowing that language may provide.” – TechCrunch. Featured by CNET, Forbes, VentureBeat and many others!
Learn a new language today! Language learning is easy. Learn languages while playing games. Language learning with this free app. Learn Korean. Speak Spanish and English. Easy Spanish learning app. Learn to speak and read new languages today! Learn a new language like Chinese or Korean. Learning languages is fun with Drops. Learn Korean with this language learning app.
Drops is a vocabulary learning app with visuals and a variety of exercises for you to practice. You will be completely accessible to many different languages for you to start or restart one. At the same time, you can also find many special classes for some languages with unique alphabets. There will be many factors that will help you maintain your learning process.
LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGES THROUGH COMMON VOCABULARY
As you experience Drops, you’ll have access to many lessons that focus on common vocabulary commonly used in languages. Therefore, you will be able to practice the language you are learning or regain that you have missed before. There will be many learning methods suitable for each type of foreign language to help you achieve specific learning effects when approaching a new language or different from your native language. Learn Polish Speak Polish
VOCABULARY ASSOCIATED WITH PICTURES
A problematic point when you learn foreign language vocabulary is memorizing many different words to use them correctly. At the same time, an exciting thing that you can find when learning a foreign language with Drops is finding pictures with different vocabulary words. In other words, when you associate a piece of information with an image and use it regularly, your level of recall is also ultimately improved, and this factor becomes the core of application lessons.
DIVERSITY IN EXERCISES
You can find many different types of exercises in Drops, and of course, they also contribute to helping you remember vocabulary, and it combines effectively with the visual element. You can find multiple choice exercises when you can choose the suitable object that the word indicates. At the same time, you can also experience the right or wrong exercise to test your vocabulary memory, and if you are wrong, you can improve and remember for the next time.
SPECIAL COURSES FOR SOME LANGUAGES
Besides languages that use the Latin alphabet in Drops, you can also find some pictographic languages. Of course, it isn’t very easy for you to learn vocabulary without learning its alphabet. So the app supports you with special classes and languages that have these classes like Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, and many more. You will certainly be able to grasp the language alphabet and continue to participate in vocabulary classes.
SUPPORT MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF LANGUAGES
An interesting point when you experience learning a new language is that you can ultimately find many languages with different types. Specifically, you can find popular languages like English, French, Italian, and many languages in Europe. Of course, some languages like Turkish, Indonesian, Vietnamese are also available for you to explore. It will undoubtedly make it possible to start a new language in your way.
FACILITATING CONTINUED LEARNING
When you’re learning a new language, you must keep up with your schedule, and how apps do this vary widely. The app offers a variety of exercises so you can freely change the experience, and interesting images will bring interest to the lesson. At the same time, the application also aims to study time with only 5 minutes so that anyone will access and maintain your learning. So surely these factors will help you maintain your studies.
- Limiting study time to 5 minutes may seem paradoxical, but it makes Drops very addicting, which isn’t always a bad thing when it comes to language acquisition. The entrance barrier is non-existent. There’s no need to make excuses: you always have 5 minutes!
- Effortless practice: Looked at why games are so entertaining and addicting and infused the spirit into Drops to develop an app that is insanely immersive, but instead of wasting your time playing, you’re building a real asset: language knowledge.
- Say welcome to lightning-quick swipes and taps! To get the most out of your 5 minutes, you’ll need those additional seconds.
- No grammar, simply handpicked words with great practical value are the emphasis of the vocabulary. Drops is a game that concentrates on one thing and does it really well. Drops also offers “alphabet” classes in Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, and Hindi for beginners.
- Drops intend to turn you become a language learning junkie by instilling a habit of studying. It makes no difference how good your learning tool is if you don’t utilize it on a regular basis. Drops will deceive your mind, and you will benefit as a result!
- Drops are all visual: use visuals to relate the meaning to – not your native tongue! There is no intermediary. Faster, better, and more enjoyable!