cxxdroid cc compiler ide
Cxxdroid – C/C++ compiler IDE
Cxxdroid is the most easy to use educational C and C++ IDE for Android.
– Offline C/C++ compiler: no Internet is required to run C/C++ programs.
– Package manager and a custom repository with prebuilt packages for common libraries, such as Boost, SQLite, ncurses, libcurl, etc.
– Graphics libraries such as SDL2, SFML* and Allegro* are also available. Russian-English dictionary
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
– C/C++ interpreter mode (REPL) based on CERN Cling is also available.
– Outstanding performance with advanced compiler caching technology: upto 33 times faster when Boost library is used, 3x average speedup.
– Clean and mature architecture: now code is analyzed and compiled with the same compiler, and the IDE doesn’t crash completely due to runtime errors in your programs 🙂
– UI designed with speed and usability in mind: forget about unobvious shortcuts or touch button combos required just to run your program.
– Real time code prediction, auto indentation and code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in C++.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Important notice: Cxxdroid requires at least 150MB free internal memory. 200MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as Boost.
Take a part in development of Cxxdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
The list of features that are not yet available, but we are working to add them:
As Cxxdroid main goal is to help user learn C++ programming language, our first priority is porting common libraries, note that when asking us to add some library.
Busybox and GNU ld in Cxxdroid APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email us for the source code.
Clang bundled with Cxxdroid has some important changes, but the source of this fork is currently closed. We are not allowing any reuse of this (or other proprietary) part of Cxxdroid in any other products and will consider this a copyright infringement. Binaries compiled with Cxxdroid may be also a subject to these restrictions if they are linked to our proprietary libraries.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Cxxdroid will be an application designed to help its users have a highly appreciated programming language learning experience. This will be a perfect choice if you want a tool that can directly support your learning and training in C and C++ programming languages. With this application, users can support their learning with many different features that are set up exceptionally fully and accurately.
With today’s extremely rapid development, the need for users to learn programming languages will also increase significantly. Therefore, the application manufacturers have researched and developed an application with a special system to maximize learning support for their users. Now, your approach and acquisition of C and C++ programming languages will be shortened as quickly as possible through the unique features that Cxxdroid can bring.
Besides the ability to support very well for learning programming languages for users, the application will also be an extremely convenient and effective compiler. The application has been designed for its users with the ability to compile C / C ++ offline without the need to connect to wifi or the Internet, which is very convenient. With this feature, users can efficiently study and do their work anywhere and anytime they want.
The application is built to be able to support all users, so the built-in features are also essential and valuable. Users can simply and quickly use the ready-made graphics libraries inside the application, such as SDL2, SFML, and Allegro. And the application has also equipped you with a special emulator with full-featured terminals to make your work easier.
Not only that, the designers of the application have researched to be able to help their users own a working tool with maximum efficiency. So you’ll be able to experience advanced compiler caching technology up to 33x faster using the Boost library, an average of 3x faster. And users will also get complete access to a package manager and a custom repository with pre-made packages for popular libraries with this app.